What laptops are good for recording music?

Q. Oh yeah, on a college budget? I need to get a book for college this fall but I would also like to record and produce music on it. What are some good models?

A. The obvious choice would be a macbook as it comes with garageband. Most people who use laptops to produce music use macbooks. I heard of a windows sponsored concert where the DJ or artist or whatever was using a macbook. That's so ironic xD

What laptops are good for gaming and school?
Q. I have decided that i would like a new laptop for helping me with school and also good for gaming. I would be using typing papers surfing internet and playing newer games mostly. I would like it to be around $800 but could probably spend more if its worth the extra money. I want it to have at least a 6 hour battery life also. It would be nice if it had a screen around 15 inches. Any ideas?

A. GAMING LENOVO Y580
i7 gtx660m 2gb ddr5
http://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-Y580-15-6-Inch-Laptop-Dawn/dp/B009AEPQDI
GAMING AND EVERYDAY USE !
lenovo g580 i7 gt640 nvidai 2gb ddr3 , 500gb hhd

What used laptops or notebooks would you recommend?
Q. I need a replacement for my wife. She uses laptop almost exclusively for email and to surf the web, no heavy duty work. Money is tight so I need to find something that will serve her needs but won't break the bank. Thanks!

A. you can get a brand new dell for under 500 bucks but if youre looking for a bargain then def go with a used dell. they usually are bug free and cheap :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.