What are laptop computers physically made out of?

Q. What is the material that the physical part of it made of?
Not the screen, not the motherboard, & not the wires connected to it.
The actual physical part. This can include the keys.

A. All Of it's Outer Part Are all plastic.

How do I clean my laptop computers keys?
Q. I dont wont to mess my computer up but the keys are in desperate need of cleaning. So how can I go about cleaning my laptop without messing something up?

A. Turn the computer off and take a damp cloth and run it across the keyboard. Use a Q-tip for those tight spots.

Is there an organization that donates laptop computers to the disabled?
Q. I have a relative who needs computer access but who can no longer use a desktop. Is there a company or group that helps give new/used laptops to those in need?

A. Check with the nearest Independent Living Center (ILC). They might know about such an organization.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.