How come I can not find any netbook reviews for the Eee PC 1201HAB, I found a couple for 1201HA they the same?

Q. Lastly, does anyone know how well the Asus 1201HAB is compared to others. I am a little concerned on the video quality, besides that everything else on it is great.

A. I believe this is a brand new product. I just bought mine today and not happy about the noise it is producing, some kind of 'static' clicking inside. Does yours make any strange sounds ?

i ned the configuration of the Samsung NC10-13P Netbook and reviews on it?
Q. am planning to get it this christmas and any reviews will be help full to me
thanks

A. http://www.netbooksshop.com/samsung-nc10-13p/

I'm thinking of getting a netbook. Can anyone give me some advice or reviews on them.What are they limited to?
Q.

A. They're basically machines designed with portability in mind and are cost-effective (meaning the specs aren't good). If you plan to travel a lot and/or you only use the computer for things like word processing, email and web surfing, then it's probably the way to go. If you are a PC gamer, for example, netbooks are exactly what you don't want (though I'd imagine a PC gamer would know that). Hope this helps. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.