What files from my new Dell mini 9 can i erase to free some memory?

Q. Got my new Dell mini 9 just 2 days ago. I updated Java and Internet explorer and now it's struggling! Its telling me to ease space in my hard drive but i've not saved anything in there personally. just those two updates. what can i erase and what can i do?

A. right click on your hard disk drive and go to properties, click disk clearup. system restore usually takes up the most space but make sure that your OS is ok before you delete the old ones. also click on compress hard drive under the first properties menu.
hope that helps

What should I upgrade on a Dell mini 9? Or what netbook should I get if you don't like the mini 9?
Q. I've been looking at a Dell Mini 9 running Ubuntu, but am unsure about what I should upgrade...like will 1gb vs 2gb really make a difference? Also what size SSD should I get?

If you don't like the mini, what netbook do you recommend?

Thanks!

A. for netbooks...i like the msi wind or the acer aspire one. mainly because both are the only 2 netbooks i know of that have the option of a bigger battery size.

Is it possible to replace a hard drive on a Dell Mini 9 ?
Q. I have been told the hard drive on my dell Mini is bad. I called dell and they are sending me a new one under warranty. It is possible to replace them?

A. I wouldnt think Dell would send one if it wasnt possible now.....would you?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.