How can I connect an acer aspire one netbook to an analog tv?

Q. I want to connect my netbook to an old analog tv (not flat screen). Is there any way I can connect it? Do I need some type of cables or any converter?

A. You can get a VGA to S-video / RCA from ebay for around $13 on ebay. If you don't have an RCA or S-video in on your tv you'll need an adapter for that too. People might say it will look bad but I have one and they look fine. It's SD. What do you want?
There are a bunch that look like this one. They're all the same.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PC-Laptop-VGA-to-TV-RCA-Composite-S-video-Converter-Box-/180681527665?forcev4exp=true&forceRpt=true

How do I connect a Acer Aspire One netbook to the internet without using a wireless router?
Q. Hello. I have a small netbook. It is one of those portable laptops. But doesn't have a disk reader. It has a output for a ethernet cable. It can connect to the wireless. But I really need it to use a wired connection. I've tried just about everything. To where it asked me what the ISP user name and password is. Which was not provided to me. Then it asked me to insert a disk. Funny thing is.. Like up top i don't have a disk reader. Is there anyway I can connect to the internet with this laptop with a cable and not wirelessly? I'd really appreciate it for any suggestions on forums that could help me.

A. contact your ISP to get settings from them. once you get them in you wont have to do it again.

What range temperature is good to have your acer aspire one's cpu running at?
Q. I have a Acer aspire one, however i have a problem with the fan, so i downloaded this program that lets me control when the fan is on or off. What is the best temperature to have it at? If there is some other fix to my fan problem, let me know.

A. Sounds like you know what your doing. i dont know the running temperature but the fan is factory set to run 24/7.

You can set the fan to turn off when the CPU reaches a certain temperature. Depending on which software you downloaded it should let you do that.

HTH




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.