What apple laptop came in diferent colors?

Q. I saw a commercial from apple where it had people with different colored macs. I really want one but I don't now the name. Also where can I buy it.

A. The Macbook comes in black and white and the Macbook Pro and Air come in a greyish-silver color.

I haven't seen any other colored Macs unless you meant Ipods, or there are companies that will paint your Macbook all sorts of colors.

How long does it take for a apple laptop to get to me?
Q. I just bought a laptop and it said it ships within 24 hours how long does it usually take to get to you though? I live in calafornia.

A. When you buy direct from Apple, they send a tracking number in email so that you can see the package's progress and know when it will arrive. How long shipping will take is going to depend on where the computer is coming from, and if you paid for expedited service or not.

What is the difference between a regular apple laptop and a macbook?
Q. I noticed the macbook is slimmer but is that the only difference? And do they make it in pink?

A. Actually there about the same length and the only real difference is the graphics card. The Macbook Pro is for someone that takes there work on the go and run high to medium applications or run multiple applications at a time. The Macbook is a really good machine but held back in the graphics department if you do normal applications, serf the web, and write documents this computer will do amazingly well but if you try and do Adobe products like photoshop on them or Final Cut you need to go with the Macbook Pro.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.