Can I trust buying a used laptop on ebay?

Q. I have been looking at a laptop on ebay that says it is like new. The seller has great feedback. Can I trust buying a used laptop on ebay?

A. @Bassman1: Refurbs usually (and Toshibas are included) offer a 90 day warranty. Some brands might be 6 months.

Is It good if I buy a refurbished laptop on ebay?
Q. I want to buy a used laptop on ebay it is a hp should ?

A. yes its a good idea , if you want to find a better deal you might want to consider triying a misspelled auction search engine like http://www.yourtypos.com
good luck !

Can factory warranty be activated on a brand new laptop from ebay?
Q. I want to buy a laptop online through ebay that is brand new and sealed in box. According to the seller, the factory warranty was never processed and I was wondering if i could activate the factory warranty when I get it?

A. As long as you have their name and address as the seller,I'm sure you can.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.