How many inches is the acer aspire ultrabook's keyboard?

Q. I want to get a keyboard cover for my acer aspire one and the one I really want is for the acer aspire ultrabook and I was wondering if it would fit my keyboard. Please help(:

A. Here is a site that will help http://support.acer.com/us/en/default.aspx ...

Does the acer aspire one have the same size keyboard as the acer aspire ultrabook?
Q. I want to get a keyboard cover for my acer aspire one and the one I really want is for the acer aspire ultrabook and I was wondering if it would fit my keyboard. Please help(:

A. I believe the aspire one keyboard is a lot smaller

What is the name of the song in the advert for the acer aspire s3 ultrabook?
Q. Please help this has been driving me crazy! It's on the piano if that helps... which it wont... I'm clueless.

A. Jamers Reynolds â Life in slow motion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7NR_lP1CCQ




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.