Would you rather buy a Toshiba ultrabook or the asus ultrabook?

Q. Toshiba Z830 Ultrabook vs ASUS Zenbook UX21

A. this has to be the hardest question iv seen this month:
get both, their both very good.

my gut says ASUS, they have won my loyalty many times over with the sheer quality, but I know their not very big in the ultra portable market.

Toshiba is big in the ultrathin ultra portable market and it seems like they have a good deal more sales in this particular sub market with good reviews in the owners lounges, so my brain would tell me to check out the Toshiba and give it a try.

I dunno man, I would have a tough time deciding myself.

Toshiba ultrabook......?
Q. Ive been thinking about this laptop and would like to hear about it from those who actually have it, so please tell me what you like and dont like about it. Thanks

A. Here is a review of the Toshiba ultrabook
http://www.ultrabookreview.com/583-toshiba-portege-z835-ultrabook-review-nice-package-flaws/

If I were you, I would wait a few months if possible. Intel is releasing their Ivy bridge processors in the ultrabooks later this year. This gives it faster performance at a lower power consumption. In addition, solid state drives will get slight cheaper in 2012 and Windows 8 is coming out.

Good luck.

Sony VAIO vs Toshiba Portégé Ultrabook?
Q. Toshiba - Portégé Ultrabook Laptop / Intel® Core⢠i3 Processor / 13.3â Display / 4GB Memory

Model: Z835-P330

or

Sony - VAIO Laptop / Intel® Core⢠i5 Processor / 13.3â Display / 6GB Memory / 504GB Hard Drive

Model: VPCSC31FM/S

Iâm willing to consider other laptops as well but not macbooks. Iâve had my macbook since 2006 and Iâm not happy with the new models and Iâm not willing to pay literally $1000 more just for it to âlook prettierâ than a PC. I need to get a new laptop before spring semester starts because my macbook is literally on its last leg and I donât want to wait for it to be completely dead before I get a new one.

I am a little nervous about going from OS X to windows 7. Any options on what windows 7 is like in comparison to OS X would be appreciated.

A. The Sony Vaio is much better when it comes to specs. I'd go for the Vaio.
OSX vs Windows...

OSX: cant play as many games, possible faster, less prone to malware, expensive...
Windows: can play many games, highly prone to malware, cheapER...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.