What is DDR2 in a netbook computer, and what the difference between it and hard drive?

Q. a computer im looking at says it has 1GB DDR2 and 250 GB hard drive. what's the difference/what does that mean???
i did google, its just that all the results are really specific and techie and i couldnt understand it.

A. ddr2 is ram..... please use google.....

What is the best netbook or mini laptop to purchase?
Q. I'm a college student and I already own a full sized laptop that's 16 inches. I want something that's smaller, lightweight, and with overall quality that's similar to a regular sized laptop so I can take my computer with me to class without feeling like I'm carrying a ton of bricks in my book bag. Any suggestions as to what will give me great results for a reasonable price?

A. This a good netbook that has Core i3 (low voltage model)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834115885

Or you could get this which is cheaper but not as good as the above
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220847&cm_re=N550-_-34-220-847-_-Product

What is the best netbook and tablet on the market?
Q. i have been thinking of getting a netbook because of it portability or a tablet because i found it to be cool. so which is the best netbook and the best tablet on the market?

A. It kind of depends on what you intend to do with your netbook. There is a short and helpful buyers guide located here: http://netbooksandstuff.com/netbook-ratings

I have done a ton of research on this topic and my opinion is the best netbook that is currently available for purchase is the ASUS EeePC 1000HE. It features and awesome chiclet style keyboard and the best battery life in the netbook class. The new Dell Mini 10 looks nice buts it's battery isn't as good as the ASUS and it might be a tad more expensive. I hope this info helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.