What brand laptop is in this commercial where it shoots down the apple laptop?

Q. Recent Laptop commercial where it shoots down an apple laptop, it has a cowboy on the screen and claims to be faster than the apple.
Which laptop is doing the shooting?

A. if it's an actual gun shooting then it's probably alienware

Is my laptop bag going to be considered a carryon item also along with the laptop?
Q. Im a college student flying home Tuesday for Thanksgiving. Im going to have one carryon and my laptop bag with my laptop, mp3 player, and camera in it also. The laptop bag won't be counted as a separate carryon will it?

A. The laptop/bag will cound as one carry-on, but you're allowed to take two, so you'll be fine.

What mac laptop should I get for gaming?
Q. I currently have the white macbook but it is very slow when I try to play the sims 3. This is one of the only reasons I use my computer so I feel it is pointless, thus I have decided to upgrade to a new mac. Which Mac would be best for gaming? I am open to any and all ideas (note: I am only considering a mac so don;t just say get a PC). Also if it would be best for me to pay extra for certain features or upgrades please specify. Thanks!

A. If you have to get a mac, it will be a Macbook Pro with a dedicated video card.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.