What are the specifics that makes an Ultrabook different from any other laptop?

Q. Im going to buy a new laptop soon and I want to understand if this is a superior type than any other or is it just some fancy named laptop?

A. An Ultrabook is a higher-end laptop that's designed to reduce bulk without compromising performance. You'll recognize an Ultrabook-style laptop by it's very thin, (typically) unibody chassis (meaning the entire chassis is made of a single piece of metal as opposed to several parts that detach), omission of optical drives (CD/DVD), and occasionally the omission of other adapters, like Ethernet, FireWire, or USB. If you're not concerned about the thinness, weight, or aesthetic of an ultrabook, you might not be able to justify the price, which is typically up to several hundred dollars more than a similarly-featured standard laptop.

What is a good brand of laptop or ultrabook?
Q. Can someone recommend me a good light weight laptop that doesn't lag and has a good web cam? I will be needing it for college next year. I basically need it for doing homework, watching movies, going on facebook and stuff like that. A laptop or ultrabook that doesn't cost more than 800?
oh and I don't really want a really wide or thick laptop. thanks!

A. vaio , their really good

Should I buy a touchscreen laptop or a ultrabook?
Q. I can't decide which to get. I will be using it for college. So I will be carrying it with me in my backpack to class each day. I am majoring in information technology programming if that makes a difference. I know that touchscreen laptops will be cheaper also, but not as great for portability. Also what brand should I get?

A. Do a little research dude.
Touch screen laptops also are affordable. Well, the word affordable has different meaning with what your affordability limit is.
How ever, for $1K you can get either of those.
How ever, since you are going to college, the main point should be, what do you really need?
Are you going to use touch screen a lot? Develop apps for that ? If not, there is no point in going there.
And Ultra books, well, they are portable, light weight. but are expensive compared to regular ones.
Again, you are a student, a couple of pounds on the back doesn't hurt. A regular laptop does the job for you, for your projects and home works. And you can save a little here for other resources for college.
Its your choice.
Spend more or spend less.

Personally, I would go for a regular laptop, if I were in college.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.